• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whos Buying the L26500 or L28500??

MGraphics

Hello,

Received an email from proveer today introducing the new latex printers... just curious if anyone is interested in them and what pricing they have received?
:Canada 2:

bigben

BigfishDM here price me at 20k$ + 500$ for install (remember that I'm in Canada). I'm just waiting for some pricing for the Caldera rip and I'll pull the trigger on the L26500.

vroongraphics

I live in Northern BC, and really like dealing with Proveer as well as Canadian Sign Supplies (both in Burnaby). Keep them honest and get 2 quotes....PM me, as I am considering a purchase as well.

Freese

Got a quote in the low 18's installed from my rep @ Grimco, including inks sample material shipping....

If anyone wants more info PM me

MMSigns

Did either of you take the plunge? My shop is considering upgrading to one of these as well. Currently running an HP9000 for solvents, but it's really showing it's age now.

MMSigns

Yes, I have my L26500 since June and I love it.

How's the ease of use compared to the HP9000? I've only ever used the HP9000 (and it's earlier cousin, the Seiko S64) for my solvent printing. Big learning curve or what?

Any important questions I should be asking vendors? I'll be using for wraps, d/s banners, and all the usual stuff.

juan45215

I'm about to sign on the dotted line on monday for a l26500. When I saw a demo of the media loading system I was sold. The media loads from the front so you can push the printer against the wall and save us about 6' of space in our crowed shop.

Ditchmiester

I just had my L26500 installed last week. This is my first solvent/latex machine and it so easy to use. I love mine. Hands down easiest printer I have used. I've also done extensive testing on flatbed uv machines and other aqueous roll machines. Print quality far exceeds my expectations. This machine has also printed on every substrate I have run through it so far. PM me if you have any specific questions.