• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

who's going to the SGIA for the latex printer?

bigben

Hi! I would like to know if someone on this forum will go to the SGIA show at the end of the month to see the new latex printer (L26500). If yes, could you post some specs, prices and pictures?

It hurt nobody to ask. :wink:

Thanks.

Ben

BLC411

I'll be heading to SGIA, and will be there all week. I'm leaving on Tuesday even though the shop is slammed at the current moment. I'm very interested in checking out the new latex machine. I suspected something was up when HP started giving them away recently. I will certainly be taking some video, photographs, and info away from the show including as much information as I can about this new latex machine. I'll see if I can get together some info and post it when I get back. Hopefully others will post what they find out at the show as well.

Molenbeek

HP as well as Advantage Sign Supply will still be showing the current model of latex printers, the L25500. There is and I have been told by HP, no information available on anything else.

Please stop by and see us in booth 2325!

Matt

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
FYI rumor is they wont have the new latex at this show. I think they still have too much inventory maybe on the L25500