• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's selling / printing stage's backdrop in Canada?

Patentagosse

Hi folks,
a friend of mine is playing retro gigs with band and he asks me where he can get a backdrop "curtain" for the stage. He's looking for 10ft x 24ft with a snackbar decor theme. He already have black one but looking for a more "alive" setup at reasonnable price.

Must be lightweight (no 10oz banner or so...)

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Not sure who to recommend in Canada but you should look for a wholesale wide format dye sublimation printer and have them quote you a lightweight polyester fabric.

solock

coloradotimberline.com is the cheapest by far as long as they have the size you need as a stock size. They apparently sublimate to a pre finished blank and that saves you money. Good quality, meh turnaround but price is great if they have the size you need, they have a 20x10 for $210

Patentagosse

Thanks everyone, I'll take a look and contact 'em for a quote.

'Found a place in Vancouver, 'got in touch with the owner. They offer various kind of fabric. Price: 875$ to 1350$ for 240sq.ft (10x24) so it's around 5$ per sq.ft. for their high-end one (custom-made, shipping included)