• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's the fastest weeder in the land?

The Giraffe

I have a 2,000 piece decal job coming up...250 of 8 similar designs. I've opened paths in letters to make weeding as easy as possible very few picks and ZERO small letters.

They are roughly 3.75" x 7.5" each. I need them cut,weeded, taped and separated. Economy white vinyl with clear masking.

If anyone is interested please send me pricing for some or all of it. I'm trying to decide how fast I could get this done in house versus jobbing it out. It's just me here. It's times like this I wish I had a high school kid around.

I can't publicly post graphics yet as my client is obtaining trademarks. I will email them with my disclaimer attached.

Please email impactimagegroup@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks and happy Friday,

Jeff

TammieH

And this cannot be printed?

Not to be snarky but you are asking for a quote for weeding, but what if these are not cut well?
They could weed easy, or might take way too much time.

Just a thought.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Unless you're under some crazy time restraint, why not do it yourself and pocket all the money ?? Even if you're busy as all get out.... charge accordingly for this task. It's time consuming and whether you're doing 20 or 2,000, it takes time and if they want it, they'll have to pay and wait for it.

The Giraffe

Unless you're under some crazy time restraint, why not do it yourself and pocket all the money ?? Even if you're busy as all get out.... charge accordingly for this task. It's time consuming and whether you're doing 20 or 2,000, it takes time and if they want it, they'll have to pay and wait for it.

I'm wrestling with this as I sit here. There's a little time constraint but I'm a one man band and make more designing than I do weeding.

Thanks for all of the responses. I'll be back at my desk Tuesday and will have a chance to address them. I may have it solved locally.

The Giraffe

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who responded to this need. I ended up finding the solution through this site.

Awesome community we have here.