• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Will older Flexi work on WIndows 10 ?

HiDesign

I had the same issue, most likely all you need to do is disable TCP/IP communication. Go to: Edit-Preferences-Tools-Rip and Print Uncheck "Connect to Local Production Manager using TCP/IP I went totally nuts trying to figure out the issue. I have never needed to uncheck that before Win 10.
Awesome mate thanks. Fixed!

signsnowdaytona

Thanks

I had the same issue, most likely all you need to do is disable TCP/IP communication. Go to:

Edit-Preferences-Tools-Rip and Print
Uncheck "Connect to Local Production Manager using TCP/IP

I went totally nuts trying to figure out the issue. I have never needed to uncheck that before Win 10.

Thanks that worked...saved me a lot of trouble!

Adobe CS3 Design Premium totally hoses Windows 10

So, I got Flexi 8.1 to work in Win 10. but Adobe CS3 seems to be a huge fan of forcing you to dual boot with Windows 7. If anyone has an older version of Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro running on Win 10, let me know what your install process was. Without going into detail, suffice it to say the 2 just do not get along. Any helps would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Eddy C

I've been running Flexi 7.62 on a Windows 7 machine for about a year now. I don't remember jumping through any hoops to get it to run.

However, I am too chicken to upgrade the machine to Windows 10.
Sure would be nice if Scanvec offered a free patch to run it on Win10. There's no way I'm going to pay the current fee to upgrade.

dj_elite

I just upgraded to Windows 10. I'm running Flexi 8.6 with software key (not dongle). It keeps asking for my registration code. When I enter the code it just loops and keeps asking for the code. Anyone know of a fix?

wrightll

rightly
Flexi 7.6

If you decide to get rid of the Flexi 7.6 let me know.
I'm looking for it to put on my old computer.
Thanks

STAR Graphix

I just upgraded to Windows 10. I'm running Flexi 8.6 with software key (not dongle). It keeps asking for my registration code. When I enter the code it just loops and keeps asking for the code. Anyone know of a fix?

Same Issue. The flexi tech keeps saying it will not work, but I see where people have got it to work. Did you find a solution?

RiXaX

I've never had a problem with 7.62 on windows 7 using a 32 bit system. When something happens requiring a new computer, I'm gonna be in deep do do if I don't have a direction to pursue.

TheGrandWazoo

Will Flexi 10 work on windows 8?

It's Feb 22nd 2017 and I was told a hundred times over by SAI Flexi support that FLexi 10 will not work on window 8 or 10. In fact, support told me that if I tried to install windows 7 on a brand new computer that Flexi 10 will not work. She did however push me multiple times to upgrade to Flexi 12 over and over. No thanks...... and let me tell you, dishonesty is the quickest way to lose me as a customer. I'm happy to report the same as a few others have that it works great, no issues. Our next purchase of software will be Onyx. Anyone else hear this pitch from SAI support?

149motorsports

I got flexi 11 and put this on my new windows 10 computer. So far everything works and cuts but it will not allow me to open up past files. Says FILE FORMAT IS NOT SUPPORT. It also is setting off my norton anti virus software like crazy. Any fixes? Thanks

jimdtg

Flexi can't and impossible to set off your AV program. That must be from personally.
Does Flexi not open all old files there? Have you tried Import yet?

Attila Nagy

You can make Flexi8 to work with some limitations, but the 1st stable version for Win10 is Flexi10.5.
7.6 runs on Win7 32bit perfectly.
8.1 runs on any Win7 computer just fine.

149motorsports

Flexi can't and impossible to set off your AV program. That must be from personally.
Does Flexi not open all old files there? Have you tried Import yet?

Thats weird, it comes as soon as I try to run production mgr.

I have 2 computers. brand new one with windows 10 and my old one with windows vista.
I run flexi 11. All the files are saved from that program. All I did was unlicensed one and download it to the other computer.

seems weird why the files wont open wen I import?

149motorsports

Just rename the file with an exceptble extension and let them know what to rename it to!

I can do that, but how would that help me even if it does open. I have 15 yrs worth of flexi files that would need done like that. LOL.

I can design and cut on the new computer no problem, just wont open the files from the same program on the other computer.