• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Cling Pricing

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK i'm at a loss here. I need to price out 8 window clings digital print and cut. I don't want to over price them but also don't want to be to cheap on them. I have not done these before. They loved how they came out. Now I just need to set up the bill. What's everyone else charging? Square foot pricing? Per decal pricing? HELPPPPPPPP_

mkmie

Lost Soul
I was actually thinking of this article earlier. Would that 5x material cost work for a lot of your jobs? I compared that to a job I quoted this morning and it would have been way out to lunch.
Made me wonder in what markets and with what clients you could get away with that markup.
I agree, sometimes it is close and sometimes way off. I just thought it might help DRP as they had NO idea how to price the window clings. I don't what kind of printing he has been doing for the years he has been a member here but obviously not window graphics.

mkmie

Lost Soul
Well, we just had two unlaminated ones get stuck together face to face that we had to eat the cost from the customer to get another set. 2) 4'x10' was $500, unlaminated. I've never bought these or the material before, but I think that was waaaay out of line.