• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf and Laminate

Kilowatt

So in the past if I laminated the window perf it was foggy and couldn't see through I used Oracal 210 laminate. Is there a better laminate to use on window perf that will still allow you to clearly see through?

DIGITAL DESIGNS

So in the past if I laminated the window perf it was foggy and couldn't see through I used Oracal 210 laminate. Is there a better laminate to use on window perf that will still allow you to clearly see through?
From what I believe 210 lam is not optically clear. You would want to use an optically clear lam with perf IMO. We always use Clear Focus perfs and lam.

AGCharlotte

1360Z is what we use here. 8518 is "clear" but it's a little yellowish. been using some off brand PanoRama Protect (since the Avery has been unavailable) lately which has worked fine as well.