• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf Looking Hazy, Not constant clarity.

careffex

I'm currently Wrapping a Passenger Van. The customer wanted perf on the back windows. I used Clear Focus Perf 50/50 with Clear Focus Opti-Clear Lam. I know that the vinyl perforated windows will not be 100% clear, I understand that. How ever I would expect the Clarity to be consistent throughout the window, but it is not. There are streaks and spots of very hazy, and spots where It is clear. Any thoughts or solutions to this problem?

Thanks!!

AKwrapguy

I'm currently Wrapping a Passenger Van. The customer wanted perf on the back windows. I used Clear Focus Perf 50/50 with Clear Focus Opti-Clear Lam. I know that the vinyl perforated windows will not be 100% clear, I understand that. How ever I would expect the Clarity to be consistent throughout the window, but it is not. There are streaks and spots of very hazy, and spots where It is clear. Any thoughts or solutions to this problem?

Thanks!!

Post heat and it should start to clear up. This is a known 'issue' but it should clear up after a few days in the sun.