• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window sign

RustyW51

I need a source for signs that are very inexpensive signs 24 X 24 for inside on window, one side imprint, one color imprint. These will be used on windows for commercial buildings and retail use. Needs to be reusable but don't have to worry about weather as they will only be used inside. Little help please! thanks

d fleming

Coro w/ suction cups, cling, paper and tape, banner and suction cups. Should be something you can do yourself.

Try glassadhere. Not sure the cost per roll. We got some samples of it and it works great with the new makeup. Pull it off, stick it to something else. Will look a lot better in a store then coro.

Sidney

Coroplast here too!!

Coroplast here too. Inexpensive too. Just understand if you use white coroplast it may be too translucent with strong interior lighting and therefore the graphics from both sides may fuse together. You may consider darker coro colors...red, navy blue etc