• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

window tint

btropical.com

they had some custom skulls and weird stuff at discount auto parts in the window film dept . i bought when i did some work for biker friend . HMMM skulls

G-Artist

Many years ago we had a local tint mfg./converter ask us about printing tint for them.

We printed successfully on all the samples given us. We couldn't do a production run as we did not have a 'clean room' environment which was a strict necessity and they didn't want to give us space inside their facilities.

The stuff is printable...for screen process and I'll assume with the new water-based resin inks as well ... maybe just not with solvent or eco-sol inks.

tintshopplus

ive seen tint graphics work done with cutting and backing it with a different color film. haven't tried it yet though. seen some pics killer stuff done that way.