• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows spooler

cprvh

Printing to network printers. Most of our jobs require have the printers cut off the paper after printing a sheet using the Workflow>Repeat Job option. There is no information in Flexi as to how many prints it has processed or how many are left. The only way I have figured out how many have printed is to simply count the pile on the floor.

Is there a way to spool jobs out to the Windows spooler so that individual sheets show up there? We use that a lot with another RIP to pause large jobs so we can fit other priority jobs in and then just resume we the priority job is done. I have tried setting up a LPR port in Flexi, but that didn't do it.

Thanks!

netsol

just a guess, do a new setup in production manager, with the check mark for install desktop driver?
i will give it a try tomorrow