• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows Update Crashing Corel w/Ricoh Printer

TriumphJim

Came in today to do some sublimation printing and as soon as I chose my Ricoh 3110DN from the Corel 2020 print screen, Corel crashes. About two months ago, anytime I chose Ricoh it would crash the PC and go to the blue screen. That was due to a bad windows update then and the problem today is due to the same thing.

Last night my PC added Windows update KB5003637. Today Corel crashes when Ricoh is chosen.

Solution - Removed this update and no more problem.

The last time this happened I did everything (re-installed printer drivers, rebooted, re-installed Corel, etc, etc,) other than uninstalling the buggy update. Killed my sublimation production for two days until others started posting online about the problem and its relation to a windows update. I hope this post can help others if you now can't print to your Ricoh. See if KB5003637 was recently installed. If it was, uninstall it and see if your problem goes away.

Jim