• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windshield Window Decals

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK I need a good wholesale dealer to have a bunch of these made. I can print but can not print white then yellow. So I believe these are screenprinted or maybe there digital with a machine that can lay white first. The yellow does not pop or show up if I print on Clear. So I need these done like this. They are a bright yellow on clear. Rectangle This is for one of my big customers and trying to become there one stop shop rather than them ordering these elsewhere. They are split backed as well. Who can do them

Attachments

• 294998.jpeg
    294998.jpeg
    653.1 KB · Views: 206

GB2

Old Member
Are those static cling or adhesive vinyl? If they are vinyl you don't need to print white of course unless you need them to go on the inside of the glass but that doesn't seem to be what your picture shows. What size are they and how many do you need to start?

DRPSignsNGrafix

Are those static cling or adhesive vinyl? If they are vinyl you don't need to print white of course unless you need them to go on the inside of the glass but that doesn't seem to be what your picture shows. What size are they and how many do you need to start?

They are adhesive Vinyl and yes rectangle is part of it. they are going on outside. I can't print the Yellow and have them POP with being on a clear windshield for there is no white behind them to brighten the color. I will be needing I think 100 of them of many years 2015-2019 the overall dimensions are 4.5"x13"

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We have the white ink capability for that with our UV Press. Clear low tac or cling...no biggie. Reach out if you want...