• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

winner's circle

joezeppii

Hello,
I'm a newbie to this site, but I've been doing vinyl for 7 years.I'm self taught so I realize that there is much for me to still learn.In my area, it is a tight-lipped profession to be in, that's why I'm self taught. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hi Joe and welcome!
Being a complete novice when we started, this group has been awesome in answering any and all of our questions. I am sure they'll prove invaluable to you too.
-Stacy

gtjet

Hi Joe,
Welcome to signs101. This place has been great for us, sure it will be for you too.

Glenn & Pearl
American SignCrafters

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
  • Click on the Forums link.
  • Select a forum that best describes your topic and click into it.
  • Once in the forum, click on New Thread and follow your nose.

myronb

Welcome, Joe. You'll find alot of helpful things here. I know I have in the last couple of months.

PMG

St.Louis welcomes a fellow Hoosier!!!!!:Welcome: We race down that ways a few times a year!! GREAT RACING STATE hehehe

smullen

Pro-Motion Graphix said:
St.Louis welcomes a fellow Hoosier!!!!!:Welcome: We race down that ways a few times a year!! GREAT RACING STATE hehehe

hey Pro-Motion, I see you are in St. Louis too, I'm just right down the road from you.. Lilac and 270....

Glad to see another St. Louis guy!!!

PMG

smullen said:
hey Pro-Motion, I see you are in St. Louis too, I'm just right down the road from you.. Lilac and 270....

Glad to see another St. Louis guy!!!

Yep,,how ya doing? im down by 270 and Lindberg!!!