• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wiper not working

No Rules

Just replace capping station it was working fine now all of a sudden wiper quit working any help would be appreciated

packman

you may have broken a little piece of plastic that comes from the wiper arm to the white cog on the pump when you removed it.

AUTO-FX

Ink can get down into the groove where the holder for the wiper moves back and forth. Cleaning fluid can re-activate old ink residue down in there as well, and then it's like glue. Clean the groove thoroughly and see if it frees up.

Ink can get down into the groove where the holder for the wiper moves back and forth. Cleaning fluid can re-activate old ink residue down in there as well, and then it's like glue. Clean the groove thoroughly and see if it frees up.

+1 This is usually what messes mine up. You can take the slider arm apart easily and clean it up.

laserman70

could be losing vacuum from the pump. Check the lines to make sure they are on good.
We ended up replacing our pump in the end.