Word Art

Doug Pulver

New Member
For the lack of better terms. I'd like to know if you can shape words in Flexi? I'm running Flexi pro 8.1 and I'd like to make words flat on the bottem and arched on top, vice versa or arched on top and bottem. I've looked around through the menus in flexi and on Mark Rugan's CD but haven't found anything.


This was done in Microsoft word but I'd like to do it in Flexi.

Thanks for the help,
Last edited by a moderator: