• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Word Scramble

qmr55

Okay so I have a customer that has a window and they want to take a list of words they have supplied me and do something like this to fit in the window....

Varying sizes, colors and words. Any easy way to do it in illy that i am missing? Let me know if you have any ideas!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 117

Ghost Prophet

If you're looking for a script, I don't know of one for Illustrator, but there are some built-in nesting options in various CAD software, like Rhino, Mastercam, etc.

Manually resizing and rotating text in AI doesn't take much time, and this seems like a bit of a one-off, so may not be worth looking further into it unless someone here knows of a script. Also the "distribute spacing" tool in AI will help you out a lot once you have everything about where you want it, if that makes any sense. :\