• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Working with PSD, CDR, EPS on flexi

Alpha

hi every one new here, and i am having a cople issues with transforming images and i holp u guys could help me out....

my question is i have a layout that was made on photoshop with extention PSD ofcorse and i was trying to convert it to flexi so i could print on a rolland SP-540w, but whem i try to make a line cuts it gets a white square back ground....

OBS: i tryed to convert from PSD to EPS it didnt work out, i opened the PSD files with coreldraw after i exported as a EPS flexi could open it easy but, i lost 95% of quality on the images... so is there a way that i can work with those files on flexi and be able to make the cut lines around the image not getting a white square back gond..... thanks guys so far for helping me out....

AlphaDesign Team

Rodan68

There's a pretty good demo of flexi 8 on givemehelp.com, I think it shows what you are looking for. It's about 20-30 minutes though but has a lot of useful tips. You should be able to import the photoshop file directly into flexi. Select the image and go to Bitmaps-Make transparent. With that tool you can select the white parts of the image you want transparent. Then when you go to effects-contour cut the contour will be around the image and not just a rectangle. Hope that's what you're looking for.