• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow talk about new directions

John L

I swear at first glance I though that said... "I do want to point out there are some really great people here, both of you". All kidding aside. Do this and do it now. This is the best idea you have ever had. Years ago, I had a plan to not answer phones for a year and travel the country in a luxury motor home with my kids and wife. It only lasted about 8 months, but We did it! And it was fantastic... one of my favorite life-long memories. I would go back to that in a minute. I am back to hustling nowadays, way harder than I like. But I also have a plan to pull the plug on this in the next couple years and ride the wave on out. I have people now, systems, all the tools and facility I ever dreamed of. But I really don't want it. I like the work but hate business. It brings stress and I don't dig that. Good luck to you. Enjoy your family, especially if your kids are young. Live NOW.

HulkSmash

Good luck,

To be honest when it comes to business like ours, it's worth as much as the equipment and the customer book... that's really it.

Contracts are a huge help