• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Design Help/Critique

acothran

It is Finished

A while back many of you help critique a design I was working on for a local florist. We finished up the wrap today and I wanted to share some pics of the final product. It is 3M IJ180Cv3 w/ 8518 laminate printed on our Epson GS6000. The perf is ClearVue Classic Vue 50/50 with Oracal 290G laminate. Have a great weekend.

Allen

Attachments

• TBS Wrap Final1.jpg
    TBS Wrap Final1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 83
  • TBS Wrap Final2.jpg
    TBS Wrap Final2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 63
  • TBS Wrap Final3.jpg
    TBS Wrap Final3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 63

signmeup

I think it's just a low contrast photo because it was so sunny when it was taken. It probably looks more like this in real life.

Attachments

• Bouquet.jpg
    Bouquet.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

acothran

I thin it's just a low contrast photo because it was so snny when it was taken. It probably looks more like this in real life.

Yes, it does show up much better in person and today happened to be the sunniest/hottest day of the year (so far). It was surprising though to see how much more vibrant the colors were once we pulled it out of the bay.

Allen