• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap my Hoopty!

ChiknNutz

We've got this derelict "wrap" outfit in town that offers to do wraps on most rigs for around $300. Of course, their work sucks A-hole and they've got less-than-zero design skills, but they still do a lot of business. I just saw one rig yesterday that we both bid on, they won strictly on price...I kid you not it was the ugliest POS wrap I've seen to date...but apparently the customer loves it (my wife talked to them later on). I swear I couldn't even read what it was for and didn't recognize it was the same outfit we had bid on until later. Pi$$es me off to no end that these idiots can pull in a bunch of work that really screws those trying to do it right. They are a blight to this industry, but we actually do get quite a bit of work BECAUSE of them doing such crappy work.

Just Me

The guys we've dealt with over the years have all had three things in common: Nice as hell, no real job, always paid well and in cash.
i agree! i do a lot of work for the brothers and not once have had an issue getting paid, race car people..now thats another story! I would rather deal with the 'donk' guys over just about anyone else!