• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Pricing

D2S

Hey guys is anyone using a software to assist with pricing of wraps to get sq footaged used? I have my pricing but currently need to get an easier way to figure out usage on the car or truck without have to measure each one just to price it out to hope to get the job.

KolSteinke

I use pro outlines and get a rely close ballpark from there. But there is software that does estimating. I subscribe to the wrap institute and they advertise the wrap app. It seems pretty good.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Make sure you aren't only pricing per sq.ft. Otherwise your smart car wrap will make you 1/3 the profit a van wrap will...but take just as long if not longer.
Know what I'm sayin?

TXFB.INS

Make sure you aren't only pricing per sq.ft. Otherwise your smart car wrap will make you 1/3 the profit a van wrap will...but take just as long if not longer.
Know what I'm sayin?

same thing with the VW Beetle, and for that matter any vehicle with lots of curves

to the OP, how close are you wanting to get?
You can go to the manufactures website and use the overall dimensions for sizing, you win the bid then get your hands on the vehicle for an exact measurement

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I use pro outlines and get a rely close ballpark from there. But there is software that does estimating. I subscribe to the wrap institute and they advertise the wrap app. It seems pretty good.

This..... Pro Vehicle Outlines also includes a single PDF file that has a list of all vehicles with their square footage. This is a crop of the first page. It includes 6" of bleed as well as the overall dimensions of each section and a total square footage. With the included bleed its very safe to use for quickly figuring material use costs for a wrap quote.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PVO1.jpg
    PVO1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 296
This..... Pro Vehicle Outlines also includes a single PDF file that has a list of all vehicles with their square footage. This is a crop of the first page. It includes 6" of bleed as well as the overall dimensions of each section and a total square footage. With the included bleed its very safe to use for quickly figuring material use costs for a wrap quote.

attachment.php
we have gotten their disc/books for years and I have never seen this. Where exactly is it
thanks