• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap vendors who can print 60"

datoshway

We have a customer who needs a 60" wrap printed. We can print it but can't laminate it. Any members who can laminate it? Or know of any vendors who can print and lam it? Check signs 365, and we print wraps, both are 54" max.

55ford

We have a customer who needs a 60" wrap printed. We can print it but can't laminate it. Any members who can laminate it? Or know of any vendors who can print and lam it? Check signs 365, and we print wraps, both are 54" max.
Hi, I can print and laminate 60”. I would print it in my Epson SC80600. I’m located in Orange County CA.

Christian @ 2CT Media

If you talk to WPW they will do 60in for you, I believe.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We're a MM here and print 60 inch wrap without issues. Shoot us an email! On the same coast =)

johnnysigns

Bill at Wyld is excellent. We've worked together for at least 15yrs and they do what they say and stand by it.