• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WrapCAST from Grimco

OADesign

Hello all,

Grimco has a new item in their Briteline series called "WrapCast" I was wondering if anyone has used it and what you thought of it.

From the site:
  • 2 mil cast, high performance film
  • Repositionable, low initial tac and air release adhesive
  • 100% Opacity hiding the darkest of paints
  • "Glide & Stick" feature - allowing the media to glide across the substrate until in its desired position
  • Perfect for Convex or Concave surfaces
  • High gloss surface
Price is pretty good.

Thanks!

k.a.s.

I'm about half way through the first roll. I really like the vinyl, it goes on nice. I wasn't impressed with the lam, most of the roll is cloudy, not enough to not use it but enough that I'll stick to 8518 most of the time.

Kevin

OADesign

I'm about half way through the first roll. I really like the vinyl, it goes on nice. I wasn't impressed with the lam, most of the roll is cloudy, not enough to not use it but enough that I'll stick to 8518 most of the time.
Kevin

How is it holding up? I know it says cast, but is it shrinking at all?
What did you print with? EcoSol? Latex?
I've got a job with a ton of vertical panels and I thought this media may make more $ense then say, 3M 1J180Cv3 (which I have in stock)

k.a.s.

How is it holding up? I know it says cast, but is it shrinking at all?
What did you print with? EcoSol? Latex?
I've got a job with a ton of vertical panels and I thought this media may make more $ense then say, 3M 1J180Cv3 (which I have in stock)

I just started using it so I don't know the long term effects. I printed on an HP 315 latex.