• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrapping a pt cruiser

mgcustomgraphics

ironchef see how easy is to be hated just for beeing newbie, welcome to the club, my fam has being in business since probably most of you have being alive for, they dont even know how many companies we own and operate but they like to open there big mouths just beacouse my company is new, happy long weekend to all

HulkSmash

ironchef see how easy is to be hated just for beeing newbie, welcome to the club, my fam has being in business since probably most of you have being alive for, they dont even know how many companies we own and operate but they like to open there big mouths just beacouse my company is new, happy long weekend to all

So your family owns the companies that made those wraps you have on there?
Who's hating on anyone here for being new? I have no idea who you are, and how long you been in business, just point out simple facts.

mgcustomgraphics

That is exactly my point, dont even know my name or who i am and youre already calling what ive done and havent done, you must b a psychic, congrats hows the future holding for all of us, tell us u that are blessed with that power.

ironchef

Lets change the subject a little... is everyone still hating 3m? i was reading a post about them offering fleet wraps to car dealerships... and also does everyone still hate avery for there bad lam couple years ago?. Lets all get along and get some input on that subject.

Scott Reynolds

Lets change the subject a little... is everyone still hating 3m? i was reading a post about them offering fleet wraps to car dealerships... and also does everyone still hate avery for there bad lam couple years ago?. Lets all get along and get some input on that subject.

I say just buy something and get it done. They are all a little different. I used BusMark, Avery but still like 3M the best, but you need to start somewhere. Im planing on trying some other brands in the near future.

ironchef

Yea. Im done. Decided on avery. One reason is i can buy the half roll kit....thanks for all the input guys

HulkSmash

That is exactly my point, dont even know my name or who i am and youre already calling what ive done and havent done, you must b a psychic, congrats hows the future holding for all of us, tell us u that are blessed with that power.

I don't need to know you. I'm not going around flaunting family accomplishments.. that is childish.

But you're avoiding the fact you have STOLEN images that belong to you.

Unless your family owns sign zoo in Florida, or several European company that wrap.. they aren't yours.

ironchef

You guys are hijacking my thread. Go start a new one.... and yes half roll kits of media and lam.. its a little more per sq.ft. but not that much.

Flame

Avery is the scum of the vinyl industry. I'm not going to forget that fiasco years ago. Even if they have good product now, we all know how they'll handle things if you DON'T get good product.

Want to get a half roll? Try Oracal 3751 or 3951. I can buy half rolls through my dealer, and while it's higher tack than a lot of brands, it really is some good stuff. Straight across the board, Oracal simply has a GREAT product line.

mudmedia

I ditto the oracal backing...It is great stuff I can get half rolls through advantage but only half rolls of 3951 through fellers. Not sure who your dealer is but look into half rolls if you want less cost

ironchef

Chefrey. Lol. I'm still working on design... i wrapped my tailgate to try out the sample of 3751 i had. Itsa nice! Any cooking questions?