• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapulator Anyone ever heard of it/used it?

showcase 66

I was looking around on my iPad a little bit ago and was looking through some apps and came across the Wrapulator.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wrapulator/id542837564?mt=8

I have never seen it before so I thought I would pass it on.

If anyone has it or uses it, is it worth it and how accurate is it?

Thought it would be a good tool to have especially if you are out and customer wants a quick quote. It said you can customize it to your pricing.

Any input.

Thanks.

mopar691

It is new. I use Bad Wrap stuff and just saw this come thru about 2 weeks ago. Android version might be out now to if not very soon. Looking fofward to that version to try it out.

Otherwise I know nothing about it yet.

showcase 66

it looks pretty cool from what I was reading about it. Suppose to be able to scan a vin # and it will find the spces for that car. Probably going to get it to mess around with it.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
It actually started out several years ago as a PC app tha was usually bundled with The Bad Wrap. Pretty handy for quick gross SF numbers is all but that one never really got much in the way of updates.

TheSnowman

If you did a lot of wraps it'd be a handy tool. I was going to buy it just for the heck of it and to check it out at $20, until I realized that was a MONTHLY fee.

Can see this being a great tool for someone who does lots of wraps though and needs to quote on the spot.

TheSnowman

I'd buy it at $10 or $20, just not a month. Here is what mine said. Am I just a moron that's reading this wrong?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 116

showcase 66

If you did a lot of wraps it'd be a handy tool. I was going to buy it just for the heck of it and to check it out at $20, until I realized that was a MONTHLY fee.

Can see this being a great tool for someone who does lots of wraps though and needs to quote on the spot.

Glad you noticed that. I didnt see that at first. I dont do enough wraps to make it worth it to me.

showcase 66

I emailed them about the monthly agreement and was told as of right now, they are not charging the monthly subscription. This should begin in about 3 months or so. If I did at least 3 a month, then for me the $20 would be worth it, but I dont.