• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrestiling/MMA Mat Graphics

Artworks

Artworks
Can anyone recommend a safe media (or the proper one,) for installing graphics on wrestling or MMA mats in a gym? I just installed some large PhotoTex type media (it was HP though,) in a dojo last week and of course they are already destroyed. I don't want to use a cast lam/laminate because that will be too slippery and a major liability. It seems that when you buy the mats with graphics already applied, they are likely screen printed and treated during manufacturing. Is there something else out there that we can use that won't get destroyed while the mats are being used?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I don't think anything less than screen (or direct) printing will suffice. It has to move and flex with the mat. And, of course, if it can lift...it eventually will.

JB

Artworks

Artworks
I don't think anything less than screen (or direct) printing will suffice. It has to move and flex with the mat. And, of course, if it can lift...it eventually will.

JB

That's what I am thinking too. Just want to make sure there isn't anything out there. The customer already own the mats. They are going to purchase new ones just to get graphics for them.