• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WSDISPLAY lets me down once more. Supplier recommendations needed

I had a few private messages asking what my issue was with WSdisplay. Long story short I was to have a "Grand Opening" flag banner here Friday for the weekend. When I place the order I specified the in hand date to be this Friday. I approved the final for this job Monday. They contacted me on Wednesday and say "we have you flag done, but it's not going to make it to you for your deadline". It will cost you another $50 in shipping to get it in time. I'm in PA and they are also in PA. However they made this product in CA? Bad Business, to contact me 2 days after the fact and let me know this won't make it for the dead line, but my order was complete. What good is a grand opening banner going to do for me after the grand opening? If this wasn't going to make my deadline they should have let me know Monday when I placed the order and approved the final. Not Wednesday, after the complete the job.

Unbelievably this was made right. I called back once more today to express my dissatisfaction and WSdisplays is overnight shipping me my customers flag for tomorrow.

player

After the required attempt to charge extra for no reason and the 2 day jerk around you will begrudgingly get what we promised...

medavez

www.orbus365.com

I would recommend you do your research into any vendor and ONLY use those that supply the trade exclusively. There's lots of businesses that are selling to you AND anyone who happens onto their website. Many times at the same price!

I would encourage all resellers to do their due diligence. Margins on graphics products are getting smaller and smaller. Let's turn the tide. Choose wisely.