• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTB: 54-64" Print/Cut

morty87

Looking to buy a 54"-64" printer or print/cut eco-solvent printer or UV roll to roll in good condition with rip software. I'm in Vancouver BC Canada so must be able to ship to me. My budget is around $9k cad or $6500 usd. all in. If you have anything you are looking to sell please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Not sure you will find anything that works good in that price range unless you find a crazy deal on something used. An HP-Latex 115 printer and cutter is just over $10k and that's the best combo I see out there. Have you considered Latex?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

morty87

Not sure you will find anything that works good in that price range unless you find a crazy deal on something used. An HP-Latex 115 printer and cutter is just over $10k and that's the best combo I see out there. Have you considered Latex?

Hello thank you for the reply. I don't have 220v and I realize my options may be slim but it's just a hobby for me. So I'm not wanting to get to deep. Mostly figuring if ppl are closing their shop or upgrading their current setup. Just thought I would try :)