• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTB Dimension 200, 200E, or 200X (with vacuum holddown)

tedshock

Hello all, in an attempt to make sure we do not get stuck with a paperweight on our existing machine (since parts are all but non-existent), we're looking to potentially buy another Gerber D200 machine. We'd prefer an X model with vacuum holddown, but would also be interested in an E (engraver) model or just the plain D200 model with router, so long as it has the vacuum holddown option. Let me know what you have to sell!

packratsigns

Premium Subscriber
Hello all, in an attempt to make sure we do not get stuck with a paperweight on our existing machine (since parts are all but non-existent), we're looking to potentially buy another Gerber D200 machine. We'd prefer an X model with vacuum holddown, but would also be interested in an E (engraver) model or just the plain D200 model with router, so long as it has the vacuum holddown option. Let me know what you have to sell!
Hello, I will have a Gerber D200 for sale soon. Where are you located? I'm in Massachusetts. Thanks