• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AZ WTB: Parts for Summa DC3 Plus / Ribbons

kcorcoran

Anyone have parts for a DC3 laying around.
I picked one up free with a few ribbons and trying to get it running for the hell of it.

Looks like it may need something related to the print head replaced when looking form the back.. not entirely sure yet.

Not looking to spend a lot but if you have any parts or ribbons, let me know.
From what i understand all the ribbon rolls are universal.
Could also use an extra cartridge. Maybe some foils to play with.

Thanks in advance.

FrankW

The ribbons are universal in a way that they can be set in every cartridge. But there are chips coming with the ribbons which have to be set at the cartridge to let them be identified correctly (little metal pieces with the color label on it).

You can ask at www.airmark.com for support and ribbons if needed.

kcorcoran

The ribbons are universal in a way that they can be set in every cartridge. But there are chips coming with the ribbons which have to be set at the cartridge to let them be identified correctly (little metal pieces with the color label on it).

You can ask at www.airmark.com for support and ribbons if needed.

thanks. Spoke to tech support over there. very helpful!
had to order a couple of small parts for which should come this week. Was hoping maybe had one of these in mothballs or carts gathering dust they'd rather not just toss.