• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted WTB Used Summa F1612 Flatbed Cutter

bradh

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking to purchase a Summa F1612 Flatbed Cutter. One that is several years old would be great.

ProColorGraphics

I have toyed with the thought of selling mine to upgrade to something bigger. My thing is that I have almost every tool and the front extension, and it would need to all go as one package.

bradh

Premium Subscriber
I would mostly be doing kiss cutting, one tangential module and one kiss cutting tool are what I need most. I would still be open to picking up a package with more stuff, I might end up finding a use for the extra tools.

bradh

Premium Subscriber
I am only interested in the Summa F1612 not any other flatbed. I already have two of the F1612 flatbeds, I'm looking for an additional machine. I already have my software setup and registration marks setup for the Summa.

dennis jonon

I am only interested in the Summa F1612 not any other flatbed. I already have two of the F1612 flatbeds, I'm looking for an additional machine. I already have my software setup and registration marks setup for the Summa.
nice. didn't mean to upset you

Still need a cutter? We have one (attached specs) that has been used less than 10 times. Nothing wrong with it. It's under power and you can test it. We're in Denver though...asking $40K
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 3.14.08 PM.png