• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTF

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
What typeface is this...

TIA....

Attachments

• WTF.jpeg
    WTF.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 261

unclebun

Had not seen that video. But Sedalia is full of signs like that. And LED display boards. That company may charge $15,000 for a flex face sign with a crappy design, but they sell LED boards really cheap.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Anyone who prides themselves as a graphic designer should watch all of Aaron Draplin's videos. They offer some truly inspiring and amazing insight.

I agree, not only that, he will do the $15,000 logo, but he will also trade logo work for a burrito and enjoy it more...

I always wondered what he would have come up with if he had the chance to design that sign.

I'm doing a presentation to a small group of designers on how important it is to pay attention to the details or the architecture, existing images, type and structure, before putting an idea onto the screen.

I have one more slide to make if a new sign had to be made - under 15,000 in 2006 money...

(ooops, need to spell check)

Attachments

• SUNSET-1.jpeg
    SUNSET-1.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 140
  • SUNSET-1.jpeg
    SUNSET-1.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited: