• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X Banner Stands...Cheap?

fmg

They are good for light usage. Use them once or twice and they are ready for the bin.They do the job without the bells and whistles.

neato

Thanks FMG. Are there better X stands out there? These will only be used once or twice a year, so they don't have to be indestructible...

Letterbox Mike

Agreed, they're almost disposable. If you want a one time use sort of stand it'll probably work fine but if you're looking to get some mileage out I it I would avoid really any X stand, I've yet to find or sell one that really holds up well.

If you want something that will last look at a decent retractable banner stand. It'll definitely be more expensive than that (or any X stand) but you do get what you pay for...

Bill43mx

We've used the same stands mentioned in the last 2 posts for a few years now for our own events. It's a nice package with the carrying case and there is enough extra room in the case to fit the banner itself for transportation & storage. We have a 30" Versacamm so we print 28" banners and have found that although the stand is spec'd for a 24x63 banner it also works well for a 28" wide banner about 60" tall.

Pictures of them in use outdoors:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...47559943.96717.351483958223713&type=3&theater

Pat Whatley

kevSign and SignStudent gave you a MUCH better option. We threw away a box of the ones you posted. Even a light breeze had them on the ground, even indoors. Plus, that back leg kept kicking out.

Have you considered doing retractable stands? http://camdisplays.com/html/roll_ups.html

Nevermind, just realized the price in the link you showed is for the stand AND the banner. Yeah, if you do that you might want to find something to weight them a little but that price is going to be hard to beat.

neato

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll buy the ones you posted and have the printing done separately.