• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X-Rite i1 iO

nate

From x-rite.com:Product Features

• Hands-free test chart reading - simply plug in your device, align the test chart, and the scanning table does all the work
  • Measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm - from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles
  • Reads more than 500 patches per minute, so you'll have a custom profile in no time
  • Provides consistent and reliable results, and works with any i1Pro device
  • Increases productivity, lowers the level of operator skill required, and reduces the risk of errors

The i1iO Automated Scanning Table (Second Generation) from X-Rite is a robotic, automatic chart reading system, designed to work with i1Pro 2 devices. The device is ideal for creative professionals, photographers, prepress, corporate design, ad agencies, as well as for print for pay, fine arts, sign shops, textile printing, large format printing and high speed digital printing environments. Provides fast, automated test chart reading--adding even more versatility to the i1 system. With a newly designed footplate that accommodates both the original i1Pro, and the new i1Pro 2 spectrophotometers, the i1iO will initially function in compatibility mode for scanning M0 measurement conditions. Other measurement conditions will be added as free updates in 2012. X-Rite customers that own a 1st generation i1iO table can send it to a local X-Rite service center to have the footplate retrofitted to accept both devices. The i1iO (2nd Generation) Table extends the power of the i1Pro 2 device by adding automated hands-free test chart reading capabilities. Simply plug in the i1Pro 2 device, align the test chart, and the scanning table does the rest! The i1iO provides fast measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm, from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles. It reads more than 500 patches per minute, so you'll have a custom profile in no time. And it is ideal for a wide variety of professions and applications, including designers, photographers, ad agencies, sign shops, textile printing, large format printing and high speed digital printing environments. The i1iO Automated Scanning Table (2nd Generation), when combined with the i1 Pro 2 device will provide consistent and reliable results, increase productivity, lower the level of operator skill required, and reduce the risk of errors.

PLEASE NOTE: This DOES NOT include the actual i1 unit itself! This is an add on to the i1 unit! This includes the table, power supply and the robotic arm only.

Shipping is available to the lower 48 states only. Item will be shipped full insured via UPS Ground. No local Pickup available

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111509109510

Thanks for looking!

nate

For all you with i1's looking to make profiling easier, this is for you! No more reading pages of patches manually!

Only $1595 plus shipping! This is less than four months old! Get it before it's gone!