I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes.
Click to Support Signs101 ...
Hello what are the max length on a 54 inch wide print you would print and cut on this machine? We have a 13 ft long piece in the machine now and it missed its contour cut completely? This has happen before what are your thoughts? Thanks in advanced
* 1 The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
* 2 Using Roland specified media, print travel of 1m, temperature: 25°C (77°F), humidity: 50 %RH
* 3 Not assured when the print heater or dryer is used.
* 4 Using Roland specified media, loaded on the shaft, [PREFEED] menu item must be set to "ENABLE," with 25 mm or more for both right and left margins and 35 mm or more front margin, excluding expansion or contraction of the media. Media 610 mm wide or over and 4,000 mm long. Media 610 mm wide or less and 8,000 mm long.
* 5 Provided that media length is under 3,000 mm. Temperature: 25°C (77°F). Excluding possible shift caused by expansion/contraction of the media and/or by reloading the media.
could be the same as my pro11 the limit of finding the marks are 3mts it will stop at that point and report crop mark not found.. press enter and it will cancel and return to origin....instead of pressing enter press pause (if i remember correctly) and it will continue its search..every now and again we do 4 mt print. lam. cuts
never seen this documented if it works thank a Australian member from around 10 years ago and i am in the UK