• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

xc-540 Roland or Mutoh Blizzard

pgaleapaul

I think so either because I got Roland versacamm 540, and its been working 3 years without single problem. But some are saying that interweaving on mutoh is stunning!!!

petepaz

we have sp300 and vp540 both good quality but i have also heard the new weave print is really good
i guess the s pattern in stead of the straight line pass of the print head shows less banding
i have to believe the banding is still there just less noticeable

QuickSignsSA

we have sp300 and vp540 both good quality but i have also heard the new weave print is really good
i guess the s pattern in stead of the straight line pass of the print head shows less banding
i have to believe the banding is still there just less noticeable
Shold not happen with ANY printer if correct profiles are created/used.

ChiknNutz

Blizzard - 720x720 and roland and valuejet up to 1440x1440... I prefer qualtiy than quantity. That's just me.

I've NEVER printed at anything above 720x720, so the add'l resolution seems wasted. Maybe nice to have, but having never needed it, who cares? Do you use that high of resolution on stuff? Just asking because I think it is way overkill unless for giclee, which this printer is not made for.

Fuzzbuster

go for the mutoh

Do some research on inks before buying :omg:

And yes interweaving is what they say

INKS INKS and Third party INKS

just my 2 cents