• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

y position alarm

No Rules

when i turn cutter on blade carrier shoots out of box real fast y position alarm activates carrier comes to stop...any one else have issues like this thanx have noticed in last month this starting to do this even cutting reg vinyl..would boot down machine start up it would be fine...this morning it will only shoot out of starting position real fast and stop please help

No Rules

tried it it read marks half way thru cut it jumped ahead of it self set off y alarm again...this sucks might be a sensor ...who knows thanx for the input trying to get ahold of signwarehouse with no luck...it has been a progressing problem cutter two years old...it started this crap bout a month ago

No Rules

jus to let every one know jus got off phone with signwarehouse warranty ran out in feb have to pay for shipping of machine both to and from pay for repair at 120.00 per hour and parts possibly motherboard issue machine not quite 2.5 years old wow.... have to get roland cutter back out thank god i kept it,last roland cutter lasted 10 years...huh need cutter for contour cutting has arms reader soooooooo got to get it fixed guess should get my stupid fixed also

Techman

either the encoder on the y motor make sure the connections are tight,,,, or the driver on the mother board.