• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yard signs with pantone colors

John Miller

Hi All, My go-to supplier for coro yard signs is 365. I have a client who insists on a 300 blue in his logo. 365 is not offering color matches due to covid. Does anyone know of a supplier who does color match printing at this time? Not a big order, 50 double sided 18"x24"

Indy Imaging can but I say use them at your own risk. My experience with them has been less than stellar over the years so we only use them for a couple of specific products that we can't get done elsewhere.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I wish 365 could get back up to speed. They are in the worst state in this country as far as opening up and restrictions. I wonder what it going on over there.

Johnny Best

Think 365 is located in Michigan with that ditzy governor who keeps everything closed because of Covid-19.

MI Bearcat

Yes we have a nutty governor here in Michigan. Finally starting to open things up. Monday the 8th the stay at home mandate is being removed for most businesses so I'm bringing back all my employees Monday. Hopefully they will be doing the same thing.

2B

there are several MM here that can do this.

Screen printing will allow for the color matching to be done the easiest, all is pending on the number of colors / complexity of the design

Last edited: