• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellow not printing on test print? Help Please.

gtjet

I am not getting any yellow ink to print on the test print.
I have soaked the head and changed the cap station with no luck.

Is this a bad damper? How can I tell? Is it something else perhaps?

Thank you for any help, suggestions or even guesses.

gtjet

Sorry, it is a versacamm sp300.

Corey at printingdigital, walked me through some diagnoses.
We tried pulling ink through the MY head with a syringe, only magneta came through.
Then we opened the machine up and pulled a damper and checked the yellow supply line.
Right now we are leaning towards it being a damper.

roxym

I just went through that same exact thing with my Roland. I replaced the damper and cap top, still wouldn't print. Finally replaced the pump, the line that runs out of the pump to the drain bottle was plugged. What color are the lines on your pump? The old pumps had white lines and were a problem.

I did all the work myself so if you want to visit about it call or pm me, think you have my number. Have another quick check for you.

gtjet

yes I do Roxy. Thanks, I will check the line this morning to be safe. So far I have ordered a set of dampers, probably time anyway. Thanks for the repy Glenn.