• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yet Another SignCut question

sugarwitch

I'm using signcut with a Copam CP-2500 cutter. My problem is I can't seem to get my images to cut the full size of the vinyl. I'm using 8 inch vinyl and no matter what I seem to do, the cutter will only produce images 2-3 inches high. This causes a lot of vinyl to be wasted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, I'm a newbie.

Raulrdz

Have you registered your signcut and paid for a subscription? Are you connected to the internet when using signcut?

The version that ships with us cutters is a limited and one of the restrictions is length. Even if you buy a subscription if you opt not to purchase the standalone version with the dongle then you have to have an active internet connection to long pieces.

The other issue may be with the type of connection you are using, USB most always causes that sort of problem it is best to use a serial connection.

Techman

you have to have an active internet connection

In that case.. This software would be permanently disqualifed from any future consideration.

Corel and Cocut pro.. Simply the right choice.