• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yeti SmartBench

rjssigns

We got our yeti almost 2 months ago. We’ve mainly used it for cutting 6mm & 3mm ACM. We can wrap the ACM, then contour cut it perfectly. We’ve been very happy with the results. It has almost paid for itself already. Here’s one of our recent projects
Oooooooh, that's nice.

Signscorp

We got our yeti almost 2 months ago. We’ve mainly used it for cutting 6mm & 3mm ACM. We can wrap the ACM, then contour cut it perfectly. We’ve been very happy with the results. It has almost paid for itself already. Here’s one of our recent projects
Looking good man! Excited to start using ours for similar projects. Do you have a tool for notching ACM?

signdudegraphix

I just noticed this was all setup outdoors... here I was thinking how impractical it would be, but I'd love to haul the bugger to site, measure the replacement face, and have this dude trim the new panel without having to pull out the skill saw and sweat. Yes, that would be dumb for a rectangular piece, and I'm grasping to find needs for a cnc on site, but still.
Anyway, I'm curious, did you haul this to site or did you just setup outside for space needs?
We have to set it up outside due to being a mobile shop. Now we can offer more to our customers. We cater to the amusement industry. Here’s a picture of our mobile shop.

Attachments

• 78407C49-54B9-406E-9DE4-79CB4EA7C89B.jpeg
    78407C49-54B9-406E-9DE4-79CB4EA7C89B.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 129