• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You Are Here Sign

I recently had a customer contact me about making some "You Are Here" signs. What he is referring to is the type of signs you see on college campuses or in malls that are typically mounted on a 30-45 degree angle, and have a map of the whole area and show you where you are located.

I am drawing a complete blank on where I can get the sign frame from. Attached is an exact example of a frame that I am looking for. Thanks for the help.
WKU Map.jpg

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Do you have a side view?

I believe that was fabricated by ASI Signs in Louisville. You can probably fabricate this with stock aluminum extrusion. I would survey that frame with exact details and measurements and check for stock size materials. Or if this is for the campus, the campus has all the specifications. They used to be on their website for download... you can call the publications office and ask for the specifications there.