• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help You could win 500 bucks or many other prizes.

damonCA21

The hats and t-shirts have no value though. Has anyone here EVER bought a hat or t-shirt from a company whos products they use? The only time I have ever got items like this is when they have been sent out as freebies with an order. I don't imagine rapidtac has ever sold them to anyone either. Yes, they are ok as runners up prizes in a free draw or something, but trying to claim they have value of over $500 in this case is having a laugh.

JBurton

Signtologist
You expected a slow crash? I guess if you use slowmo, anything can slow down a little...
But really, if rapidtac was asking for concepts, sure. Concepts are free. Like, I say to thumb your nose at anybody complaining about the 90s logo, embrace it and go the other way:
WTZE-6jJ1ofXB0D5Fn5Y4w_r.jpg
What happened to my cool logo?

PhotoFunia-1697234703.jpg

gnubler

I guess I'm the official winner then!
Your design made me LOL and it takes a lot to get me to do that.

Did RapidTac actually think this was going to go over well? I got a cheap, tacky vibe the moment I saw the "prizes". Pretty lame there, OP! And insulting, as Tex described.

Go to Fiverr if you want cheap offshore design work done, for files that will never look or work as intended.

gnubler

Burton - that looks like the van wrap on one of my local competitors. Sooo bad that it's not even good.

Miami Vice Signs & Designs?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I do realize this is late, but at the time I was having computer issues. Now I've got a new rippin fast computer so I took a second - inspired by the banner ad at the top of my screen:

1697643128173.png