• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

zeelon 130oz

brian_fellers

I'm a sales rep for Fellers, and I'll tell you that you won't find it. Zeelon is our "house brand" just like every other distributor have their own house brand as well. Grimco = KEY Banner. Fellers = Zeelon. etc. etc.

mudmedia

go with ultraflexx it is way better than zeelon. Banner material is cheap so don't skimp on quality over 2 cents

brian_fellers

Ultraflexx is a great product. I personally used both brands myself in the past, and I couldn't tell much of a difference in the quality, durability, or even print quality.

Ultraflexx = (13oz, 9x9 1000x1000 Denier, Flame Resistant NFPA 701 and CA Title 19)

Zeelon = (13oz, 9x9 1000 Denier, FR-NFPA701 test 1 and 2)

So, both brands are pretty comparable, and both are great banner materials. Zeelon is around .18 cents per sf, and ultraflexx is around .23 cents per sf.

mudmedia

I take back everything I have said about quality with ultraflexx...Zeelon is actually better after today and using it. I got a bad roll of ultraflexx that kept bunching up and head striking in the same place.

Fellers recommended zeelon so I gave it a shot...And actually I like it better. I actually think that it lays flatter because it is not rolled print side in.

It prints great and I like their matte finish a bit better. Look forward to doing more work with this zeelon banner.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Tried many brands...Zeelon has been the only one I've ordered in 2 years. The Denier count holds up great to the heater. Ultraflex in my opinion is the same exact quality. So I just order the slightly cheaper of the two.

ucmj22

Ultraflexx is a great product. I personally used both brands myself in the past, and I couldn't tell much of a difference in the quality, durability, or even print quality.

Ultraflexx = (13oz, 9x9 1000x1000 Denier, Flame Resistant NFPA 701 and CA Title 19)

Zeelon = (13oz, 9x9 1000 Denier, FR-NFPA701 test 1 and 2)

So, both brands are pretty comparable, and both are great banner materials. Zeelon is around .18 cents per sf, and ultraflexx is around .23 cents per sf.

soooooo.... Zeelon is rebranded ultraflex... :)

I switched over to zeelon and never looked back. great print quality, dries in half the time of what we were using before and really nice weight and flexibility.

gnemmas

We were very happy with Zeelon 13oz matte with our Latex printer.

But having problem now with Batch 12HC139 & 12HC140 (just got in yesterday).

Still have a old roll batch 12HC117 48" prints fine. Any suggestions?