• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Zund XL3000CV key command for POT

Domh

HI all. Yes, I'm a newbie on here, but joined hoping someone can answer a simple question for me please?
I am running a Zund XL3000CV table for acoustic felt cutting, and want to find out the key command for turning the TzPOT air supply on and off manually.
I know it is a fairly simple command, but I can't find it in the manual, or anywhere else online.
Thanks in advance for reading/replying :)

Bengt Backhaus

HI all. Yes, I'm a newbie on here, but joined hoping someone can answer a simple question for me please?
I am running a Zund XL3000CV table for acoustic felt cutting, and want to find out the key command for turning the TzPOT air supply on and off manually.
I know it is a fairly simple command, but I can't find it in the manual, or anywhere else online.
I don't know the answer, but i worked with Zund machines for over a decade.
Everytime i had a question i phoned (+45 87 80 22 60) or e-mailed them and always got the answer pretty quick.
They were always super friendly and knew their stuff.

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
If Zund can't help Superior Carbide / Helicon Graphics (same company) are very helpful. They are always pretty busy but do a very good job at trying to help with everything especially considering that they do not charge for support or advice (but do really appreciate it if you buy consumables from them). https://superiorcarbide.com/