• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

$100,000 giveaway

Flame

So basically..... it goes to the neediest, saddest sign shop that has the most potential?

Oh man, I'm all over it!

LOL

Pat Whatley

Don't feel bad...I wish they'd go ahead and exclude everyone except the 1400 block of Madison Ave. in Montgomery, AL

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
probably get a large format printer for signs and an automated press for our screen printing...and hopefully, after that, there'd be enough to get another head for our embroidery machine...

randya

great idea to bad they exlude NY what the hell and fla.

Unfortunately, there is some special considerations for those states that could not be addressed in a timely manner for this years Mutoh Sign Shop Make Over.

This industry is full of creatively artistic people, dont underestimate their chances of of winning....

So is this only open to commercial sign shops, or can a lowly school district in house sign shop enter?

IDK but this is what it sez

"The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida, New York and Rhode Island BS!) and the District of Columbia, who are age 18 or over and who are the owners, principals or presidents of a sign shop/graphic manufacturing company (“Sign Shop”) in one of the 50 states (excluding Florida, New York, Rhode IslandBS! and where prohibited by law) or the District of Columbia."

:tongue:

Bogie

Figuring $100K...

What do those big 4x8 flatbeds cost?

Or I'd get 3 valuejets, and do a LOT of advertising...