• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

12x18 Cardboard Sign Blank Supplier

Looking for a supplier of cardboard sign blanks. Need to be flat non-corrugated. Thick but flexible. We want to screen print them by the 1000s. Need a good RELIABLE supplier. If it takes two weeks every time to get the materials that is fine. As long as I know it will be two weeks.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I don't even know what that is...non corrugated cardboard? Do you mean chipboard?

No it's not chipboard. Everyone I know describes it as cardboard temporary no parking signs. But it's a very thin non-corrugated cardboard with a white side and an off white or almost brown side.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is actually called Railroad stock. Your sizes won't do well as it's not cut in even increments, unless you get it and they just charge you for the off-fall and you don't know it. Full sheet is generally 28" x 44", so the size you want would be an 11" x 14".

TammieH

Depending on where you are, we use to by from a local paper supplier, like back in Cincy we bought from Cincinnati Cortage