• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

15 Minutes in...I'm going to go clip my toe nails...or something else productive

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Skirting the issues, over extending their time limits...lots of whitewash (or in fairness, blackwash) and a relatively toothless moderator that just won't put her foot down.

JB

Johnny Best

Those toenails were getting pretty bad. That debate is rough to watch and almost as bad as those toenails. Makes me picture Ren &Stimpy toenails!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Debates are supposed to be there to learn about what each person stands for and expose the differences. It's not supposed to be a win/lose. With the proliferation of current news and information today, they are pretty pointless.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Did ya expect anything different ?? No one won last week and this one's just the same, but in slow motion. Like a slow death. How can so many lies go on the air like this ?? Sheesh.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
For the next round, Trump and Biden should be fitted with shock collars so if they are going too slow or talking over their time limits the moderator can get them back on track.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Talk about impeccable timing, Guojianbin just posted more aluminum fun-facts to save us from the boredom of these VP debates.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Debates are supposed to be there to learn about what each person stands for and expose the differences. It's not supposed to be a win/lose. With the proliferation of current news and information today, they are pretty pointless.

I'd be happy if they'd just answer the question. Anyone who could truthfully answer the question in a direct manner (in spite of their record) has great potential of winning.

They remind me of two teenagers trying to give a solid case for why they arrived home three hours after curfew.

JB

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Talk about impeccable timing, Guojianbin just posted more aluminum fun-facts to save us from the boredom of these VP debates.

That was quick - looks like the mods nuked aluminum guy faster than the Ca Highway Crew dropped that Trump sign overlooking the 405 freeway today.

Val47

What to you expect from two politicians?
This is going to sound morose.... but I feel like, and was mostly watching because... one of these two will be the next president. Just saying... Don and Joe are both pretty old. One currently has the advantage of "save POTUS life at any expense" vs, another rich politician - who is the adversary. IDK what will happen, but I think I was watching the real "next" presidential candidates debate. Just keeping that in the back of my mind.

Val47

Pence's pacing is too slow - by the time he gets going he is over time.
He has the best sound bite though... "You can have your own opinion, but your not allowed your own facts"... so true. For anyone. On either side. But who defines the facts? I want to talk to that person. Oh wait... nevermind.

ikarasu

I've learned quite a bit about American politics over the past decade... but I still don't get the vice president thing. I know they're in charge if something happens to the president... But why does their policies / views matter over say anyone in congress? Is it a just in case something happens to the president its important to know where they stand... or is there another reason / function they have?

I didn't bother watching this one, I may watch the next trump one... but I feel like the next day all the sound bites get thrown around on the media anyways, which has the benefit of not listening to people scream over eachother... so there isnt much of a point to see it live.