• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1641SR reviews?

atda

I bought an unlocked version of 12 with my printer and have been very happy with it. Truth be told if my Flexi 8.5 pro would have driven the Mutoh I would have used that. Not a fan of having the latest thing as it usually comes with a lot of issues.
How'd you get your 12 to run the 1641? I was told it wouldn't.

rjssigns

How'd you get your 12 to run the 1641? I was told it wouldn't.
I have a 1624x but was considering a 1641. Sorry for any confusion. As far as being told 12 can't run a 1641 make sure. Lot's of people assume things without actually checking.

heyskull

We had a new Mutoh Xpertjet 1641SR installed 3 months ago after running (and still operating) a Mutoh 1604 for 14 years .
Due to the complete lack of support from either Mutoh Europe, US or Japan and a supplying dealer with limited knowledge (probably caused by Mutoh) the machine is being swapped out for a new Roland.

This has been brought on by, although the machine is very very similar to the previous Valuejet machines their is so few profiles for this machine and media suppliers have confirmed they will not be supporting it.
It has become obvious that Mutoh worldwide are not directly supporting this machine and are leaving dealers to take the flack.
I can only commend my dealer at how this is been handled.

rjssigns

We had a new Mutoh Xpertjet 1641SR installed 3 months ago after running (and still operating) a Mutoh 1604 for 14 years .
Due to the complete lack of support from either Mutoh Europe, US or Japan and a supplying dealer with limited knowledge (probably caused by Mutoh) the machine is being swapped out for a new Roland.

This has been brought on by, although the machine is very very similar to the previous Valuejet machines their is so few profiles for this machine and media suppliers have confirmed they will not be supporting it.
It has become obvious that Mutoh worldwide are not directly supporting this machine and are leaving dealers to take the flack.
I can only commend my dealer at how this is been handled.
:oops: Wow! Odd that there wouldn't be any media support from the major players.

UnionPrinter

Thanks, I'm waiting on some sample prints. The footprint of this is smaller then the Epson, and the price is pretty good. Can't wait to see the output with our files.
I have the 1341 sr pro...and i hate it. I also have an old roland sp540v and it's way better. And the getting service for the mutoh is difficult.